This detached beachfront holiday cottage is set in an unrivalled postion on a private beach at the heart of the Arbigland Estate (see video at bottom of page).
Shore Cottage accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, a living room with electric ‘wood burner’, a fitted kitchen and large dining-room with wooden floor.
The holiday cottage enjoys magnificent views across the Solway to the Lake District Mountains, and is centrally located for exploring the unspoilt beauty and history of Dumfries and Galloway.
Open all year with short breaks available out of season (minimum 2 night stay).
Features of Shore holiday cottage:
- Detached property.
- One double and two twin-bedded rooms (by popular request we have taken the bunks out to sleep 6 in greater comfort).
- There are two bathroom / W.C.s, one of which has a shower.
- Electricity and unlimited Central Heating fuelled by our environmentally friendly biomass boiler
- Electric ‘wood burner’ .
- Parking available for up to 3 cars
- Free Wi-Fi so that you can stay in touch.
- Duvets with linen and towels included.
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Television, DVD player.
- Washing machine.
- Small garden and patio with furniture.
- Easy walking access. (Pub 30 mins walk)
- Shop 6 miles.
- Non-smokers only.
- Pets welcome .