Lapwing Lodge - Holiday Chalet in South West Scotland
Lapwing Lodge is named after the lapwings or 'peewits' as they are known locally that nest in the fields around the chalets.
This lodge has two bedrooms, one double and one twin .
Features of our The Lapwing Lodge family holiday accommodation include:
- Free Wi-Fi so that you can stay in touch on holiday,
- 2 bedrooms with very comfortable beds with hotel grade mattresses.
- Open plan living room with kitchen, sitting/dining room and log burning stove
- Bathroom with bath and fitted shower overhead, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Covered deck with garden furniture & barbecue.
- Disabled access.
- And the "essentials":
- Tv, dvd, books & games.
- Electric cooker, family sized fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine & dishwasher.
- Gas fired central heating (allowance of 8 hours heating included in price)
- Bedlinen and towels