Curlew Lodge - Holiday Chalet in South West Scotland
Curlew Lodge is named after the curlews that frequent the foreshore and the field in front of the chalets from autumn to early spring.
It is slightly set apart from the other two lodges - on the right as you look at them - with an orchard of fruit trees around it.
This lodge has two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
Features of our The Curlew Lodge family holiday accommodation include:
- (from 20 Aug 16) Broadband Wi-Fi so that you can stay in touch on holiday,
- 2 bedrooms with very comfortable beds with hotel grade mattresses.
- Open plan living room with kitchen, sitting/dining room and log burning stove
- Shower room, basin & toilet.
- Covered deck with garden furniture & barbecue.
- Disabled access.
- And the "essentials":
- Tv, dvd, books & games.
- Electric cooker, family sized fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine & dishwasher.
- Gas fired central heating (allowance of 7 hours heating)
- Bedlinen and towels